Outlaw Paintball Community Forums
Home Register Forums Calendar Search

Go Back   Outlaw Paintball Community Forums > Welcome to Outlaw Paintball!

Old 06-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Nahhh we have way younger guys that play, at blackwatch they go as young as 8. Just had a few 10 yr olds out at westwood a couple weeks ago too. Im not sure if we are going to play this weekend at westwood or blackwatch because of the rain but ill let you know by saturday if you like to come check out blackwatch.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:11 PM
New Gun

Default couple of mercenaries lfg

My bro and I have been dying to get out and do some ballin, but we are both short on cash. So well probably swing by westwood and see how we like it good cheep fun ^_^
Old 06-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Game tomorrow! Come on by
Old 06-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Hi, I would like to introduce myself here as this is my first post. I am the proud owner of not one, or two, but THREE ABT's (well Bravo ones actually, as I live in Vancouver Canada) One of them belongs to my wife, who I just surprised with a new ABT and now since shooting me (I let her) she loves paintball. We upgraded them both with RAP4 M4/M16 barrel shrouds and 16" barrels with Rubber bayonettes to boot( for barrel tagging of course lol) We also just bought tipman cyclone and low profile hopper feed kits for both of em. Mine has a 3 point sling attatched.

Our third Bravo one we use for home defense. I have a laser dot scope for it, the velocity screw basically removed so I can shoot at 400-450 FPS, and it is loaded with marbles. OUCH! It will puncture a tin cookie jar and come out the other side with the marble shattering into shards of broken glass. I have never had to use it, but as I live in Surrey BC, this setup will do nicely to deter any would be home invaders...(a big problem in my neighbourhood) until we get a real weapon.

As for paintball, we dont live near any affordable woodsball PB fields, so we get together with a couple friends and go for a hike into the woods or mountains and we bring our own paint/co2, masks etc...(we have five 20 OZ bottles so far) and then we all play senario milsim type games like Hostage, Bomb defusal, Hold the fort, (we built a simple fort with logs and tree branches etc..., Attack/defend the bunker , CTF etc... I know there is the other side of paintball IE, the Airball crowd, but we like to just play woodsball/milsim. Not that I have anything against those players who do play airball etc...

I would highly suggest that if you want to get your wife/ GF into PB, come home with a Alpha black in the box and let her see how satifying it can be for her to try and shoot you lol! You could say that the Alpha black/Bravo one has invigorated our marriage. :P
I must say I am very happy to have found this forum thanx to Arson and the guys from the AB/BO forum

My AB/B1 Collection

The Marble Gun (Hope I never have to use it)

Last edited by Mujahid; 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Ya hey im the one who replyed to your craigslist posting. Theres a game at westwood tmro in poco. Directions are in the westwood topic, theres a google map, cant miss it.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Thanx, I have the address and looked it up on google earth. Its far but I am working out a way to get a ride.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

Where you live?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Nooblet

Hi everyone, Steven here.

I play with a bt delta elite, and I'm looking forward to meeting some new people out on the field.

I was told about the site by a gentlemen named Barry and he spoke highly of the players and game play.

So see you soon.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Where Do The Balls Go?

See ya at westwood saturday i hope
Old 06-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Nooblet

Due to my job obligations I will rarely make it out to Saturday games. And it will be a couple weeks till I can make a Sunday game (fathers day and such.) But I will be out as soon as I can!